The following forms are required for loaning room as well as laboratory equipment

Form F-01  : F 01 Laboratory Room Loan Form

Form F-02 : F-02 Laboratory Equipment Loan Form

Each loan must be accompanied by Student Card (KTM) or other identity cards.

If the tool / room required for the practicum, it must be known by the lecturer in charge of practicum

Whereas if it is used for research, it must be known by one supervisor.

For Lecturer / other research staff is not required legalization by the origin agency.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email